BECOME AN ID EXPERT...
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS!
Social Security Card
- Hold the card your hands. TOUCH IT! NEVER Laminated. Why???
- High rag content = feels soft Ink bleeds & letters loo a little Fuzzy
- The Pillars have raised ridges. You can feel them with your fingernails
- Name & number centered, each on its own line
- If cards says with "INS AUTHORIZATION ONLY" indicates you should check for a visa
- Is the name on it exactly same that is on the application?
- ALWAYS compare the social with a valid state ID
STATE ISSUE PHOTO ID
- Is this person standing in front of you?
- Is the hair color the same as listed?
- Is the weight close to what is listed?
- Is the eye color the same as listed?
- Is the name, DOB & address on the ID the same as on the application?
- If not, is it a previous address on the application?
- What is the issue and expiration date?
- What if it is one year from issue to expiration
- Like a social and state issued ID.Is the name exactly what appears on the application?
- Is the visa expired?
- Is the photo recognizable as your client?